Enjoy Gmail without a browser. Start EasyMail directly from your taskbar.
Easily access your calendar, notes and contacts.
Never miss a mail. Get notified about incoming mails.
Multi user support: Log in with up to five accounts simultaneously.
Switch with one click between your accounts via the sidebar.
Protect your mails by setting up a passcode.
Use EasyMail as your default email app to open email addresses with a click.
Get a preview of your latest mails via its Live-Tile.
See the number of unread mails already on your lock screen and taskbar.
Give your eyes a rest with the dark theme.
Customize EasyMail with clearly structured app settings and a wide range of design options.
Have your favorite web services in one place by pinning them
Print and view PDFs with one click through the EasyPDF extension app
EasyMail 3.4 [Apr 2021]:
- Instant Notifications
- Global Hotkey
EasyMail 3.3 [Jan 2021]:
- Printing of PDFs
- Open PDFs in an extra window
(EasyPDF extension app required)
EasyMail 3.2 [Oct 2020]:
- Notification Filter
- Free Premium Trials
EasyMail 3.1 [Jul 2020]:
- Multi windows support for mail conversations
- Support for cooperate mail accounts
- Find on page function
- Keyboard shortcuts
EasyMail 3.0 [Mar 2020]:
EasyMail has been completely rewritten. This new version is the outcome of continuous user feedback and suggestions. Highlights of this new version are:
- New uncluttered navigation menu
- Fluent design applied to the whole UI
- More supported web services
- Pinning of web sites
- Template manager
- Account specific accent colors
- Faster app launch
• Package Format: MsixBundle
• Requires OS: Microsoft Windows Universal (arm, x64, x86)
• Package Version: 22.214.171.124
• Last Updated: March 18, 2022
• File Size: 48.81 MB (51175969 Bytes)
• SHA1: 05048a12c4648193fadd772a64771463b99e30cf
• SHA256: edbf4a92fb0ba8ff966b4b2cca378d9d819468a509f36cfb5d06668f16a68a10
• Download Now: Click Here >
Please be aware that the EasyMail for Gmail MsixBundle file you are to download is hosted on the Microsoft Store CDN server. You can read more about EasyMail for Gmail or get it on Microsoft Store.