Crafting emails has never been easier or more powerful, with the familiar and rich capability of Microsoft Word built into the authoring experience. Simply insert tables, add pictures and use bullets
Keep up with your inbox with new touch gestures that help you read, sort and archive your mail.
The navigation bar provides a quick and convenient toggle, allowing you to move freely between your email and your calendar to get things done.
Calendar is optimised for Exchange, with rich support for arranging meetings and managing a busy schedule.
Calendar provides helpful, powerful views of your schedule like day, week and month.
With the latest update, you can:
• Browse and select contacts from the Windows people picker when addressing email
• Switch to the People app from Mail and Calendar
• Download and save all attachments in an email at once
• Package Format: AppxBundle
• Requires OS: Microsoft Windows Universal (arm, x64, x86)
• Package Version: 16005.14326.20970.0
• Last Updated: May 14, 2022
• File Size: 294.47 MB (308775016 Bytes)
• SHA1: 742c3f9b46c510b6954a4e9e44159706aeca799b
• SHA256: e7bc695bd1240bd9d1f3cc0b630727940e060fc63733e7517c8ace2524bd80aa
• Download Now: Click Here >
Please be aware that the Mail and Calendar AppxBundle file you are to download is hosted on the Microsoft Store CDN server. You can read more about Mail and Calendar or get it on Microsoft Store.