Full Binary Compatibility Between openSUSE Leap and SUSE Linux Enterprise
RPM package management using zypper and now support for optional dnf
Installable packages for a wide range of programming languages: Go, Rust, Python, Java, NodeJS, C, C++, Ruby on Rails, Haskell, Perl and more
Visual Studio Code integration to develop code on Windows IDE and run on SUSE Linux Enterprise Server WSL environment
Linux system management tools rsync, tar, vim, grep, sed, awk, etc. interoperable with WSL shared drives
Linux network tools SSH, curl, wget, netcat, etc. interoperable with Windows networking
SUSE Linux Enterprise Server shares packaging ecosystem with openSUSE Leap 15.4 featuring Open Build Service (OBS)
SUSE Linux Enterprise Server quality assurance practices through Open Quality Assurance (openQA) service
- SLE 15 SP4 can be managed via Salt, making it integrate better with modern management solutions such as SUSE Manager.
* Python 3
- As the first enterprise distribution, SLE 15 offers full support for Python 3 development in addition to Python 2.
* Directory Server
- 389 Directory Server replaces OpenLDAP as the LDAP directory service.
* The full list of changed packages and modules compared to 15 SP3 can be seen at these two URLs:
• Package Format: Appx
• Requires OS: Microsoft Windows Desktop (x64)
• Package Version: 22.214.171.124
• Last Updated: June 10, 2022
• File Size: 220.06 MB (230753343 Bytes)
• SHA1: 4dbb476bb2998cfdd5dd71427089e712425c528a
• SHA256: 0a226094c7949f4277c7ccf96e2ca998b464bf2977238da18668158534fb333d
• Download Now: Click Here >
Please be aware that the SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP4 Appx file you are to download is hosted on the Microsoft Store CDN server. You can read more about SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP4 or get it on Microsoft Store.