Manage MSIX packages: Install, uninstall, provision and move between volumes. List apps, dependencies, capabilities and Package Support Framework options.
MSIX signing and certificates: Create and import certificates, sign and re-sign packages. PFX, installed certificate or Device Guard - the choice is yours.
App installer, Winget, app attach: A single tool to open and export to different file formats. Automatic building of VHD files (app attach), YAML (winget) and .appinstaller.
MSIX updates: Analyze update impact, check for updates, apply forced updates of .appinstaller apps.
Volumes: Create, edit and remove MSIX volumes and change installation targets.
Troubleshooting: Run commands, see event viewer logs, resolve paths and dependencies and more.
Shared Package Container: Create and deploy (Win11 only)
* New UI with card-based layout
* Multi-language support (English, German and Polish in this release)
* Support for displaying file and Registry virtualization options
* Ability to pin apps in the list view
* Improved package overview sidebar
* Reworked and extended PSF content viewer
* More info is now shown, for example total file size, host ID, build meta-data etc.
* Ability to open dependency packages
* New tab ("Advanced") in the app installer editor
* New dialog/tool + CLI command to create and deploy Shared Package Containers
* Function buttons (Start app, open installaction folder) are now also displayed in package dialog
* Restyled Event viewer
* Internal notifications using Windows style
* Internal SDK redistributables upgraded to newest version
* Improved performance of event logs and volumes pages
* Added certificate/timestamp validation button
* General improvements, stability and bug fixes
• Package Format: Msix
• Requires OS: Microsoft Windows Desktop (neutral)
• Package Version: 220.127.116.11
• Last Updated: October 30, 2022
• File Size: 36.43 MB (38201152 Bytes)
• SHA1: e4868e48d81d5e3c050e7d9f256fc69cb4050f25
• SHA256: 4bc688656f46a3d11351ba6153f2e70a63371fe7144e5d02eb54dc902611b5d5
• Download Now: Click Here >
Please be aware that the MSIX Hero Msix file you are to download is hosted on the Microsoft Store CDN server. You can read more about MSIX Hero or get it on Microsoft Store.