Utilize the full power of your new band, and snap photos from a distance using your Band. Camera Band Control allows you to control the camera on your phone ... Read More > or Download Now >
Band Camera Control for Windows Phone
- • Version: 2015.711.2056.0
- • Price: $0.99
- • Content Rating: Not Rated
- • Requirements: Windows Phone 8.1
- • File Name: Band-Camera-Control.AppxBundle
- • Rating Average:
- 3.3 out of 5
- • Rating Users:
- • Total Downloads:
- • Current Version Downloads:
- • Updated: July 11, 2015
More About Band Camera Control
Utilize the full power of your new band, and snap photos from a distance using your Band. Camera Band Control allows you to control the camera on your phone by giving vocal commands to the band or pressing the tile button on the Band
To snap a photo using the tile button, allow the app to create a tile on the Band and then open the tile on the Band (you also need to open the camera/viewfinder in this app - using button above or using a voice command) and then press the 'snap photo' tile button on the Band. To snap a photo using a voice command, no apps needs to be open on either device. Simply press and hold the action button on your band and speak commands such as those below.
Camera take a photo (uses rear cam)
Camera take a selfie (uses front cam)
Camera take 3 photos
Camera take a photo in 10 seconds
Camera take 2 selfies in 12 seconds
Photos are saved to the camera roll and last photo can be sent to the Band screen (this is configurable). Due to platform limitations it is only possible to snap a maximum of 4 photos at a time. The app uses Cortana to pass the commands on, so you need to have a working Cortana setup. The app can also be used without a Microsoft Band.
Trial will give you one day with all features of the app.
---- Version 2015
Added trial mode
---- Version 22.214.171.124 ------
Fixed issue where Tile button on the Band would not always trigger a photo being taken.
---- Version 126.96.36.199 ------
- Added tile button to use as a remote shutter. Simply open the tile on the band and make sure the app is also open on the phone, and press the tile button to snap a photo.
- Added voice command support for German, Spanish, and Italian
---- Version 188.8.131.52 ------
- Fixes crash for some phone models
---- Version 184.108.40.206 ------
- Fixed problem for some Lumia models that would not use the rear camera: 1020, 920, 928, 810
---- version 220.127.116.11 -----
- Introduced new voice command to utilize front cam. You can now say 'Camera take selfie' or 'Camera take 3 selfies in 10 sec' or 'Camera front photo'
- Fixed problem where some phone models would default to use the front cam instead of the rear cam... default is now rear cam, unless you use the selfie/front photo command.
- Countdown notifications are now reliable
More Apps to Consider (Similar or Related)