WeatherSense 18.104.22.168 for Windows Phone
A Free News & Weather App
Published By Mobious Labs.
WeatherSense is the first ever animated weather application for your Windows Phone. Featuring data that is recorded from over 40,000 weather stations spread ... Read More > or Download Now >
WeatherSense for Windows Phone
13.35 MBMicrosoft Store
- • Version: 22.214.171.124
- • Price: 0
- • Content Rating: Not Rated
- • Requirements: Windows Phone 8.1, Windows Phone 8
- • File Name: WeatherSense.XAP
- • Rating Average:
- 3.3 out of 5
- • Rating Users:
- • Total Downloads:
- • Current Version Downloads:
- • Updated: August 17, 2016
More About WeatherSense
- A highly interactive and easy to use UI.
- Over 10+ weather centric animations.
- Random animated splash screens.
- Vocal weather updates.
- Multiple locations support.
- Option to set a custom auto-updating lock screen. **
- Daily and extreme weather toast notifications. *
- Pin secondary live tiles to get daily weather updates on the fly.
- In app weather / analytics share.
- View detailed current / daily / hourly forecasts with data including feels like temperature, humidity etc.
- Support for both metric (Celsius) and imperial (Fahrenheit) data.
- Detailed location based analytics based on current / daily / hourly forecasts.
- Option to disable background updates, splash screen for saving battery. *
* Feature available in the paid version of the application.
** Auto updates are only available in the paid version of the application.
Note: For optimum performance and live updates please ensure WiFi sleep is disabled in advanced WiFi settings.
So what are you waiting for? Get your WeatherSense copy today or try out the free trial version to get a glimpse of the app’s core functionality.
You can also follow us to stay updated with the latest info regarding the app -
- Minor Bug Fixes.
- Added lockscreen support for user added cities.
- Fixed lockscreen and Tile update issue.
- Improvements in UI and added ApplicationBar mode settings.
- Miles per hour setting included.