ScrobbleMe 188.8.131.52 XAP for Windows Phone
Free Music app
ScrobbleMe is an easy to use modern Windows Last.fm song scrobbler,the app scrobbles your recently played songs to Last.fm with just one tap,you can also synchronize your loved songs with your Last.fm profile ... Read More > or Install Now >
ScrobbleMe App / Specifications
- • Version: 184.108.40.206
- • Price: Free
- • Content rating: None
- • Requirements: Windows Phone 8.1
- • File name: scrobbleme.xap
- • Rating average
- 4.2 out of 5
- • Rating users
- • Total downloads
- • Current version downloads
- • Added: September 15, 2016
ScrobbleMe / Screenshots
ScrobbleMe / Description
ScrobbleMe is an easy to use modern Windows Last.fm song scrobbler,
the app scrobbles your recently played songs to Last.fm with just one tap,
you can also synchronize your loved songs with your Last.fm profile and view
your recommended artists, top artists, recently scrobbled and loved songs.
ScrobbleMe currently does not support the default Windows 10 Groove Music
player because Groove Music no longer keeps track of how many times a song
has been played so ScrobbleMe also doesn't know what to scrobble to Last.fm.
| Installation Instructions
1) Install the ScrobbleMe application on your Windows Phone from the store.
2) Set your Last.fm account name and password in the "Settings" tab and login.
3) Scrobble your songs to Last.fm profile by clicking on "Scrobble songs"
| Update Instructions
Please scrobble all your songs before updating to a newer ScrobbleMe version,
when the songs have been reset you can skip all the songs in the "Settings" tab,
After a succesfull ScrobbleMe update please relogin to your Last.fm account.
| Tips and tricks
- For more information and help open the "Help" window or tab in the application.
- Last.fm account to scrobble the songs to.
- Internet connection to scrobble the songs.
- Internet connection to load Last.fm profile.
- Windows Phone operating system 8.1 or higher.
| Support and bug report
When you are walking into any problems or bugs you can goto the support forums on:
http://forums.arnoldvink.com so I can try to help you out and get everything working.
Feel free to make a donation on: http://donation.arnoldvink.com