Mobile Homecare 3 18.104.22.168 XAP for Windows Phone
Free Health & Fitness app
*** To use this application you must be a current Allscripts Homecare Customer ***The Allscripts Mobile Homecare Lite and Allscripts Mobile Homecare applications round out the suite of clinical solutions for ... Read More > or Install Now >
Mobile Homecare 3 App / Specifications
- • Version: 22.214.171.124
- • Price: Free
- • Content rating: None
- • Requirements: Windows Phone 8.1, Windows Phone 8
- • File name: mobile-homecare-3.xap
- • Rating average
- 4 out of 5
- • Rating users
- • Total downloads
- • Current version downloads
- • Added: September 8, 2016
Mobile Homecare 3 / Screenshots
Mobile Homecare 3 / Description
*** To use this application you must be a current Allscripts Homecare Customer ***
The Allscripts Mobile Homecare Lite and Allscripts Mobile Homecare applications round out the suite of clinical solutions for home health and hospice agencies. It satisfies the time and attendance and clinical needs of home health and hospice aides, homemakers, social workers, chaplains and physical therapy assistants.
Developed by clinicians for clinicians, this tool permits effortless data gathering and updating of the clinical record while preserving the hands-on care giving interaction that is so vital to the patient encounter.
Allscripts Mobile Homecare for physical therapy assistants is available to complement the suite of Mobile Homecare products that started with Mobile Homecare Lite for aides and homemakers and extended to social workers and chaplains.
• Includes the time and attendance functionality that allows for the greatest ROI, including mileage calculations and turn-by-turn directions.
• Allows users to view their daily or weekly schedules and handles tasks and messaging with the agency.
• Clinical Reference/ Patient Chart: Aides, social workers, chaplains and PTA’s have view-only access to orders, vitals history, charting history, clinical note history, and falls and infections history.
• Aides, social workers, chaplains and PTA’s can document vital signs, care plan charting, and clinical notes.
• PTA’s can document the home exercise program, visit notes, and falls.