InstaRepost 184.108.40.206 XAP for Windows Phone
Free Social app
NOTE: THIS APP ONLY REPOSTS PHOTOS ON INSTAGRAM. VIDEOS ARE NOT REPOSTED USING THIS APP. HOWEVER, VIDEOS CAN BE SHARED TO OTHER SOCIAL NETWORKS.Gone are the days when you reposted photos by taking a screenshot, ... Read More > or Install Now >
InstaRepost App / Specifications
- • Version: 220.127.116.11
- • Price: Free
- • Content rating: None
- • Requirements: Windows Phone 8.1
- • File name: instarepost.xap
- • Rating average
- 3.9 out of 5
- • Rating users
- • Total downloads
- • Current version downloads
- • Added: September 28, 2016
InstaRepost / Screenshots
InstaRepost / Description
NOTE: THIS APP ONLY REPOSTS PHOTOS ON INSTAGRAM. VIDEOS ARE NOT REPOSTED USING THIS APP. HOWEVER, VIDEOS CAN BE SHARED TO OTHER SOCIAL NETWORKS.
Gone are the days when you reposted photos by taking a screenshot, cropping it and then uploading to Instagram. Instarepost for Instagram lets you repost and share photos from anywhere on Instagram to your Instagram and many other apps i.e. facebook, twitter, what’s app and many others. You just need to copy the URL link of the photo and press Repost. You can also download videos to your gallery and share them to other social networks but NOT Instagram.
- Repost/Share photo from anywhere on Instagram to your Instagram and to facebook, twitter, what's app and many others .
- Share video from anywhere on Instagram to any other social network
- Provides a Gallery where you can see your reposted photos and shared videos.
- Saves the photo to your library so that you can repost or share it whenever you want.
- Saves the videos to the gallery and to your Videos app.
- Easy instructions with images to let you understand how to fully benefit from this app.
- Suggests caption to give credit to the original photo uploader.
1. Copy the url of the photo you want to repost or a video you want to share.
2. Paste the url in Instarepost for Instagram.
3. Press Repost
4. Press Copy to copy the suggested caption which you can paste later in Instagram.
4. Select Instagram or any other app you want to share the photo to.
NOTE: This app requires that you are logged in to your Instagram app. It’s a good practice to give credit to the original uploader of the photo by tagging them in your uploaded photo.