Connector 188.8.131.52 XAP for Windows Phone
Free Business app
EBF.CONNECTOR enables managers, project managers or field sales staff to access company data via their Windows Phone devices – worldwide, securely and in real time. With the EBF.CONNECTOR for Windows Phone we ... Read More > or Install Now >
Connector App / Specifications
- • Version: 184.108.40.206
- • Price: Free
- • Content rating: None
- • Requirements: Windows Phone 8.1
- • File name: connector.xap
- • Rating average
- 0 out of 5
- • Rating users
- • Total downloads
- • Current version downloads
- • Added: August 12, 2015
Connector / Screenshots
Connector / Description
EBF.CONNECTOR enables managers, project managers or field sales staff to access company data via their Windows Phone devices – worldwide, securely and in real time.
With the EBF.CONNECTOR for Windows Phone we are presenting you a complete new client.
We have also given it multiclient capability and as far as corporate design and available apps are concerned, we can configure it for you individually.
The integration of our software into the existing IT infrastructure of your company is webbased and, due to the comfortable central administration, absolutely userfriendly. Any other programming of the corresponding mobile end devices is not required.
Our Offer: Hosted Service, Managed Service and OnPremises
With more than 75,000 BlackBerry device activations and more than 75.000 managed iPhones in businesses we are a market leader in the “Mobile Enterprise” sector. EBF has developed the EBF.CONNECTOR to optimize coordination and communication processes in everyday business.
EBF.CONNECTOR – At a glance
• Secure access to corporate fileserver (256bit AES encryption)
online / offline mode
• Support of QuickTime, Microsoft Office formats from 2007, Adobe Acrobat PDF (external viewer)
• Support of english and german languages
Unique selling points:
• No programming required for mobile end devices
• Configuration via userfriendly web frontend
• Oneoff configuration for several mobile platforms
• Simple rollout (e.g. MobileIron distribution, etc.) in businesses without user interaction
• Consideration of failover and emergency situations