Exam Reader 2016.731.1737.0 AppXBundle for Windows Phone
Free Education app
Grade multiple choice tests, quizzes, and assessment papers by using your device's camera as a grading scanner. It can also read over-written marks.Teachers can create their own papers using an ordinary word ... Read More > or Install Now >
Exam Reader App / Specifications
- • Version: 2016.731.1737.0
- • Price: Free
- • Content rating: None
- • Requirements: Windows Phone 8.1
- • File name: exam-reader.appxbundle
- • Rating average
- 0 out of 5
- • Rating users
- • Total downloads
- • Current version downloads
- • Added: August 1, 2016
Exam Reader / Screenshots
Exam Reader / Description
Grade multiple choice tests, quizzes, and assessment papers by using your device's camera as a grading scanner. It can also read over-written marks.
Teachers can create their own papers using an ordinary word processor program like Word.
1. Select the appropriate answer sheet from the upload menu or bebyaz.com/examreader and download
2. From the app's settings page also make the settings compatible with this sheet
3. Press 'Key'. Scan an answer sheet acting as a key
4. Press 'Exam' to scan the papers
If you want, you can also create your own sheets with a word processor:
1. Download the basic template file from bebyaz.com/examreader
2. Install the TTF font inside the archive
3. Open the example document and start changing the sheets as you wish:
* The table's border lines must be double. Also the thickness of the border of your table is important. If you make it thicker, you will have higher success rates under poor light and focus conditions. We recommend 2.25 pt.
* By this way, you can use less paper and save our world.
If you have trouble scanning the paper, you can send the last picture taken to us from the upload menu. We will analysis the paper and return to you ASAP.
Great for assessments or regular quizzes. Giving teachers the flexibility to grade papers instantly anywhere. We're working hard to improve the product and need feedback from teachers like you. Write email@example.com with any feedback or suggestions.