Tivo Command 18.104.22.168 XAP for Windows Phone
Free Productivity app
With Tivo Command you can control your network enabled TiVo directly from your WiFi connected Windows Phone. Tivo Command’s many features make it the best Tivo remote control on Windows Phone:● ... Read More > or Install Now >
Tivo Command App / Specifications
- • Version: 22.214.171.124
- • Price: Free
- • Content rating: None
- • Requirements: Windows Phone 8.1, Windows Phone 8
- • File name: tivo-command.xap
- • Rating average
- 3.4 out of 5
- • Rating users
- • Total downloads
- • Current version downloads
- • Added: November 22, 2013
Tivo Command / Screenshots
Tivo Command / Description
With Tivo Command you can control your network enabled TiVo directly from your WiFi connected Windows Phone.
Tivo Command’s many features make it the best Tivo remote control on Windows Phone:
● Similar to the physical TiVo remote, making the transition to Tivo Command easy and straight forward.
● Automatically finds all network enabled TiVo devices on your network, with option to enter IP addresses directly.
● WiFi control of all your TiVo devices doesn’t need line of sight, like old fashion IR-based remote controls do.
● Use voice commands for quick and easy access to your favorite channels, upcoming episode information, or to schedule new recordings. You can even find movie ratings on IMDB, Flixster, and Netflix by voice.
● Use your Windows Phone’s on-screen keyboard to enter text. No more scrolling thru the alphabet with left, right, up, and down.
Tivo Command works with all TiVo DVRs that offer network based remote control access, such as TiVo Series 3, TiVo HD, and TiVo Premiere.
To enable this feature on your TiVo, enable ‘Network Remote Control’ in Messages and settings > Settings > Remote, CableCARD, & Devices > Network Remote Control > Enable.
Tivo® and the Tivo logo are registered Trademarks of Tivo Inc. and its subsidiaries worldwide.
Changes in v126.96.36.199
● Updated to reflect tivo.com changes, addressing login failures reported by all users
Changes in v188.8.131.52
● Updated to reflect tivo.com changes deprecating their mobile web site interface
Changes in v184.108.40.206
● Fixed all known issues automatically finding tivos (different ip detection algo, increased timeouts)
● Added UI to show progress while finding tivos, including ability to add tivo IP addresses manually
● Updated voice commands to work with OTA tivo scenarios (e.g. "Flip to 7 point 2")