Phonetik 220.127.116.11 XAP for Windows Phone
Free Education app
Ever had trouble spelling something to someone? Learn the most widely used spelling alphabet!The International Phonetic Alphabet can be pronounced and understood by those who transmit and receive voice messages ... Read More > or Install Now >
Phonetik App / Specifications
- • Version: 18.104.22.168
- • Price: Free
- • Content rating: None
- • Requirements: Windows Phone 8.1, Windows Phone 8
- • File name: phonetik.xap
- • Rating average
- 3.9 out of 5
- • Rating users
- • Total downloads
- • Current version downloads
- • Added: November 29, 2016
Phonetik / Screenshots
Phonetik / Description
Ever had trouble spelling something to someone? Learn the most widely used spelling alphabet!
The International Phonetic Alphabet can be pronounced and understood by those who transmit and receive voice messages by radio or telephone regardless of their native language, especially when the safety of navigation or persons is essential. The paramount reason is to ensure intelligibility of voice signals over telephone and radio links.
Primarily designed for military, aviation and maritime industries, it is also very useful in retail and information technology industries to transmit serial numbers, model numbers, references, confirmation codes and credit agreements.
Spell any text using the complete NATO phonetic alphabet (also called ICAO, ITU), including letters and digits, with pronunciation in English and French as prescribed by the International Civil Aviation Organization (ICAO) and FAA.
- Displays phonetic words as you type
- Easy access to recently spelled text
- Phonetic alphabet reference with ICS signals flags, maritime flags meaning, Morse code and pronunciation in English or French, including letters and numbers
- Live Tile support: displays the most recently text spelled*
- Pin any favorite text to the Start Screen (any number of secondary tiles)*
- English and French support
* New in version 1.1 (Mango!)