MiCollab for Mobile 18.104.22.168 XAP for Windows Phone
Free Productivity app
With the all new Mitel® MiCollab Client for Windows Phone, there’s no more “out of office” –- even when you are mobile. Search your corporate directory, IM contacts, check corporate visual voicemail and get ... Read More > or Install Now >
MiCollab for Mobile App / Specifications
- • Version: 22.214.171.124
- • Price: Free
- • Content rating: None
- • Requirements: Windows Phone 8.1
- • File name: micollab-for-mobile.xap
- • Rating average
- 0 out of 5
- • Rating users
- • Total downloads
- • Current version downloads
- • Added: November 7, 2017
MiCollab for Mobile / Screenshots
MiCollab for Mobile / Description
With the all new Mitel® MiCollab Client for Windows Phone, there’s no more “out of office” –
- even when you are mobile. Search your corporate directory, IM contacts, check corporate visual voicemail and get other Mitel Unified Communications features directly on your Windows smartphone. Going mobile with MiCollab is a simple way to connect and communicate with your business associates effectively so you’re more productive while on the move.
Coupled with Mitel’s award-winning presence engine, Mitel MiCollab for Mobile uses location-based services – GPS and Bluetooth – natively present in the Windows smartphone to automatically update your location status and call routing preferences.
MiCollab Mobile for Windows Phone empowers mobile users to:
• Click-to-dial from your corporate contact list to place calls through your corporate network including with the new SIP Softphone over WiFi® or 4G networks
• Hand-off calls between the phones within your Mitel personal ring group
• Automatically update your presence status and call routing preferences with location-based GPS, Bluetooth, and network services, or based on time of day
• View your office extension incoming, outgoing and missed calls history
• Access visual voicemail from your office extension and manage messages by preference rather than sequence
Visit http://www.mitel.com/MiCollab for additional information.
Mitel Micollab Server and appropriate licenses required. For additional information please contact your IT manager, your Mitel representative, or Mitel directly at http://www.mitel.com/.
Disclaimer: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life. MiCollab for Mobile SIP Softphone is also supported on 3G networks where allowed by the wireless carrier.