Snes8x is a Super Nintendo emulator for Windows Phone 8. The code is based on the code provided by M.k, which in turn is based on Snes9x, a free and ... Read More > or Download Now >
Snes8x for Windows Phone
- • Version: 184.108.40.206
- • Price: 0
- • Content Rating: Not Rated
- • Requirements: Windows Phone 8.1, Windows Phone 8
- • File Name: Snes8x.XAP
- • Rating Average:
- 4.7 out of 5
- • Rating Users:
- • Total Downloads:
- • Current Version Downloads:
- • Updated: August 27, 2016
More About Snes8x
Snes8x is a Super Nintendo emulator for Windows Phone 8. The code is based on the code provided by M.k, which in turn is based on Snes9x, a free and portable SNES emulator. This program is FREE with NO AD to comply with Snes9x license. If you want to support the developer, you can either donate or choose to enable ads.
- Play Snes games.
- Auto save and load your progress.
- Auto backup your progress to OneDrive (need to enable in Settings).
- MOGA controller (Pocket, Pro, Hero Power, Pro Power) support.
- Customize virtual controller position.
- Four virtual controller modes to choose from.
- Pin your ROMs to the start screen.
- Turbo mode.
- Import and export your saves using OneDrive.
LEGAL NOTE: Only a free game is included in this app. You have to obtain roms in your own way. Many free and public domain roms can be found online. The author does not condone and is not responsible for illegal use of the program. This product is not affiliated with, nor authorized, endorsed or licensed in any way by Nintendo Corporation, its affiliates or subsidiaries.
★★★★ NEW ★★★★
- fix import ingame save from OneDrive/CloundSix. Note: these bugs are introduced in the new version because I copied/pasted code from VBA8 without modifying probably. Please report bugs if you notice them.
- fix import saves from browser and another app.
- remove "cheat codes" option in context menu that is not supposed to be there yet.
- fix import rom from browser.
- New app design.
- Cortana support (it's recommended that you go to Settings and change the app prefix to something easy to pronounce).
- Fast app resume.
- Motion control.
- Touch vibration.
- Better import/export.
- Auto save/load.
- Auto export of save data (need to enable in Settings -> gameplay ).
More Apps to Consider (Similar or Related)