Video Explorer for Windows Phone
- • Version: 126.96.36.199
- • Price: 0
- • Content Rating: Not Rated
- • Requirements: Windows Phone 8.1
- • File Name: Video-Explorer.XAP
- • Rating Average:
- 4.5 out of 5
- • Rating Users:
- • Total Downloads:
- • Current Version Downloads:
- • Updated: August 26, 2016
More About Video Explorer
Video Explorer has lots of advanced features:
- folders navigation (Video folder, Camera Roll folder and SD card and subfolders)
- long filenames and titles! No more "The Big Bang Theory S0...."! If any video has title inside, you'll see both title and filename!
- this player always remembers where you have left the video file and resumes where you stopped/
- external subtitles in .SRT format with adjusting subtitile timeshift (subtitles should be places in the same folder as video file and should start with the same name as video file, e.g.: MyVideo.avi, MyVideo.srt, MyVideo.Eng.srt, etc.)
- gesture controls (you can change position, volume* and brightness* by swyping your finger over the screen)
FILE FORMATS SUPPORTED:
- the same as default Video: basically is't .AVI, .MP4., .M4V, .WMV, 3GP, .MOV. This player uses the same component as a default "Xbox Video" to play video files, so it can play only files, that are supported by OS. Sometimes OS supports file container (like AVI or MP4), but doesn't support video data inside. It depends on Windows Phone OS.
- MKV / Matroska (experimental mode! In development!)
* Please, note that because of Windows Phone OS limitations, brightness and volume in Video Explorer could not be higher then maximum system brightness and volume!
This app reqiures installing FREE Pro Codec Pack to enable all features like dual-audio streams or MKV support!
How to install Pro Codec Pack (it's free):
1. Launch Video Explorer, tap "..." and tap Settings.
2. Tap "Install Pro Codec Pack", install it from Marketplace.
3. Go to Video Explorer Settings again and tap "Enable Pro Codec Pack".
If you want, you can set Pro Codec Pack as default playback engine for Video Explorer by checking "Use Pro Codec Pack as default".