Bing Translator for Windows Phone
- • Version: 2017.403.1914.0
- • Price: 0
- • Content Rating: Not Rated
- • Requirements: Windows Phone 8.1
- • File Name: Bing-Translator.AppXBundle
- • Rating Average:
- 4.2 out of 5
- • Rating Users:
- • Total Downloads:
- • Current Version Downloads:
- • Updated: April 7, 2017
More About Bing Translator
- Speak or type to translate into over 60 languages
- Have real-time translated conversations with two or more people by connecting your devices (not available for Windows Phone)
- Translate images
- Download languages to translate offline
- Hear your translated phrase for you to help you pronounce your translation
- Share your translation with other apps
- Pin your most frequent translations to save for later
- Learn a new word or phrase everyday by pinning Translator to Start.
Translator supports the following languages: Afrikaans, Arabic, Bosnian (Latin), Bulgarian, Cantonese (Traditional), Catalan, Chinese (Simplified), Chinese (Traditional), Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, Estonian, Fijian, Filipino, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Haitian Creole, Hebrew, Hindi, Hmong Daw, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Kiswahili, Korean, Latvian, Lithuanian, Malagasy, Malay, Maltese, Norwegian, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Quer'etaro Otomi, Romanian, Russian, Serbian (Cyrillic), Serbian (Latin), Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, Tahitian, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian, Urdu, Vietnamese, Welsh, and Yucatec Maya.
Microsoft Translator is powered by cutting-edge technology used by Office, Bing, Skype, Internet Explorer as well as by partners such as Twitter, Yelp, eBay, WeChat and more.
Please note that some features are not available in all languages.