Step aboard a fantastic adventure! Enjoy amazing match-three gameplay and discover some of the most astonishing worlds ever ... Read More > or Download Now >
Azkend 2 for Windows Phone
- • Version: 184.108.40.206
- • Price: $1.99
- • Content Rating: Everyone
- • Requirements: Windows Phone 8.1, Windows Phone 8
- • File Name: Azkend-2.XAP
- • Rating Average:
- 4.7 out of 5
- • Rating Users:
- • Total Downloads:
- • Current Version Downloads:
- • Updated: October 25, 2016
More About Azkend 2
Step aboard a fantastic adventure! Enjoy amazing match-three gameplay and discover some of the most astonishing worlds ever imagined.
"Put simply, match-three games don’t reach higher quality than what you'll find in Azkend 2."
"Azkend 2 is a gorgeous tile-matching puzzle game ideal for casual gamers."
"Azkend 2 HD is a terrific 4.5-Dimple stud."
"An elegantly designed puzzle adventure game with astonishing looks."
While traveling from Liverpool to New York, your ship was pulled down into a massive maelstrom. You woke up in a place that may have never been gazed upon by the eyes of men. From now on, your goal is to ascend from the bowels of the Earth and return to civilization.
Enjoy dozens of exciting levels with varying gameplay in the Story Mode. Your story, drawing inspiration from Jules Verne, is told with gorgeous full screen animated scenes and professional voice overs. Experience awe and wonder as the eight fantastic scenes change as you move through them.
Azkend 2: The World Beneath features several different and exciting level types. The game features nearly twenty unique powerups and more than a dozen achievements. Choose your powerups wisely for each level to hasten your journey.
The game includes two challenge game modes, Time and Medals. The Time challenge is a bite-sized two minute game where you must score as many points as possible. In Medals challenge you get to replay all the levels from Story Mode and attempt to earn a medal from each one.
- Carefully polished gameplay and controls
- Eight unique hand drawn and animated scenes
- Three game modes; Adventure, Time and Medals
- More than 60 levels in the Story Mode
- More than a dozen achievements
- Professional voice overs in the story scenes
- Cinematic soundtrack by Jonathan Geer
More Games to Consider (Similar or Related)