***PLEASE NOTE: Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas is only supported on the following devices: Nokia Lumia: 1520, 1320, 822, 820, 810, HTC: 8XT.*** ... Read More > or Download Now >
GTA: San Andreas for Windows Phone
- • Version: 184.108.40.206
- • Price: $3.99
- • Content Rating: Mature
- • Requirements: Windows Phone 8.1, Windows Phone 8
- • File Name: GTA:-San-Andreas.XAP
- • Rating Average:
- 3.7 out of 5
- • Rating Users:
- • Total Downloads:
- • Current Version Downloads:
- • Updated: August 27, 2016
More About GTA: San Andreas
***PLEASE NOTE: Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas is only supported on the following devices: Nokia Lumia: 1520, 1320, 822, 820, 810, HTC: 8XT.***
Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas requires an additional 2.5 GB download. Please make sure you have access to a Wi-Fi Access Point, and that your device is plugged into a power source until the download is complete.
Five years ago, Carl Johnson escaped from the pressures of life in Los Santos, San Andreas, a city tearing itself apart with gang trouble, drugs and corruption. Where filmstars and millionaires do their best to avoid the dealers and gangbangers.
Now, it’s the early 90’s. Carl’s got to go home. His mother has been murdered, his family has fallen apart and his childhood friends are all heading towards disaster.
On his return to the neighborhood, a couple of corrupt cops frame him for homicide. CJ is forced on a journey that takes him across the entire state of San Andreas, to save his family and to take control of the streets.
Rockstar Games brings its biggest release to mobile yet with a vast open-world covering the state of San Andreas and its three major cities – Los Santos, San Fierro and Las Venturas – with enhanced visual fidelity and over 70 hours of gameplay.
Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas features:
• Remastered, high-resolution graphics built specifically for mobile including lighting enhancements, an enriched color palette and improved character models.
• Dual analog stick controls for full camera and movement control.
• Three different control schemes and customizable controls with contextual options to display buttons only when you need them.
• Tailor your visual experience with adjustable graphic settings
Languages Supported: English, French, Italian, German, Spanish, Russian and Japanese.
Mobile Version developed by War Drum Studios
Fixed an issue some users have experienced with the mission "The Da Nang Thang"
Assorted Bug Fixes
More Games to Consider (Similar or Related)