AmazeMe 126.96.36.199 XAP for Windows Phone
Free Family game
AmazeMe is a unique maze generation and playing game that turns your pictures (from your phone or Bing's daily image) into a mazes.It has 4 modes of play- Challenge, where you have to try and beat 1 or more ... Read More > or Install Now >
AmazeMe App / Specifications
- • Version: 188.8.131.52
- • Price: Free
- • Content rating: None
- • Requirements: Windows Phone 8.1, Windows Phone 8
- • File name: amazeme.xap
- • Rating average
- 3.8 out of 5
- • Rating users
- • Total downloads
- • Current version downloads
- • Added: June 20, 2016
AmazeMe / Screenshots
AmazeMe / Description
AmazeMe is a unique maze generation and playing game that turns your pictures (from your phone or Bing's daily image) into a mazes.
It has 4 modes of play
- Challenge, where you have to try and beat 1 or more "phone" challengers
- Freeplay, take your time and solve at your own pace.
- Challenge Perfection, where not only do you have to beat beat 1 or more "phone" challengers, but the game is over if you hit a wall or retrace any steps
- Freeplay Perfection, take your time and solve at your own pace but dont hit a wall or retrace and steps.
Tombstoning and saving your current progress are fully and automatically supported, so you don't need to worry about loosing your progress to answer that incoming phone call.
You have full control over which picture albums the images are selected from so you may choose to select the camera roll, saved pictures or everything. All maze generation and picture selection is completely random and on device.
Controls: Current version supports on-screen touch controls located wither overlayed on the maze or at the bottom of it.
Endless hours of fun with 6 levels with 32 sizes all using your images, every generated is bound to be unique and yours.
Oh, and did I mention the transporters!
Levels 2, 4 and 6 use image pattern recognition to create mazes using the shapes detected in your picture, this can lead to "islands" of mazes all of which need to be linked so you can get to the end point of the maze. Transporters link these islands and allow you to jump from one island to the next, it's like solving multiple mazes at the same time.
You always start at the top and finish at the bottom.
This applicaiton is Ad supported.