'Spot The One' renders a unique twist to a word-based game. You are presented with a grid of 12 words: all you have to do is "Spot the misspelled word ... Read More > or Download Now >
Spot The One for Windows Phone
- • Version: 22.214.171.124
- • Price: 0
- • Content Rating: Everyone
- • Requirements: Windows Phone 8.1, Windows Phone 8
- • File Name: Spot-The-One.XAP
- • Rating Average:
- 3.5 out of 5
- • Rating Users:
- • Total Downloads:
- • Current Version Downloads:
- • Updated: September 19, 2014
More About Spot The One
'Spot The One' renders a unique twist to a word-based game. You are presented with a grid of 12 words: all you have to do is "Spot the misspelled word and tap on it before the timer ticks out". If this sounds simple to you, try it yourself once. You may be surprised.
Fear not, you won't be fretting with words like 'pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis'. What you get instead is a selection from a set of 1500+ handpicked often-heard words.
Going gets tougher as you progress through the game. Watch out for the titles you get for your scoring as and when you reach milestone-scores.
If you wonder how the game play is maintained afresh, the secret is that along with picking the words at random, the position where a typo is injected within a word is also maintained random. This helps in ensuring that you play a diversified set of dozen-words each time.
1. The game features an integrated Facebook leader board. To see what your friends have scored, just log in using your Facebook account. You can also share your scores on Facebook from within the game. The message you post will reflect the title that you received in case you had reached a milestone score.
2. The game can played in two different color themes. You can also optionally purchase a theme-pack.
Suggestions and feedback are always welcomed. You can Rate or Write to us by visiting the 'About' page in the game.
What are you waiting for ?
Play the game - Share your score - Celebrate your prowess
More Games to Consider (Similar or Related)