Oxford Spanish Dictionary 220.127.116.11 AppX for Windows Phone
Free Books & Reference app
The Oxford Spanish Dictionary is the most widely used and authoritative Spanish bilingual dictionary available. It's used as a key reference tool by language professionals with over 300,000 words and phrases, and half a ... Read More > or Install Now >
Oxford Spanish Dictionary App / Specifications
- • Version: 18.104.22.168
- • Price: Free
- • Content rating: None
- • Requirements: Windows Phone 8.1
- • File name: oxford-spanish-dictionary.appx
- • Rating average
- 0 out of 5
- • Rating users
- • Total downloads
- • Current version downloads
- • Added: June 21, 2016
Oxford Spanish Dictionary / Screenshots
Oxford Spanish Dictionary / Description
The Oxford Spanish Dictionary is the most widely used and authoritative Spanish bilingual dictionary available. It's used as a key reference tool by language professionals with over 300,000 words and phrases, and half a million translations, and packed full of grammatical and usage information for both languages.
This latest version features thousands of new words and updated translations, covering subjects from politics and industry to technology and ecology. Developed through consultation with academic advisors, its editors have used the latest technology to search millions of words of web-based text identifying the most recent additions and changes in usage to Spanish and English.
A SEARCH TOOL
Featuring autocomplete search to help you find words quickly by seeing search predictions that might be similar to the search terms you're typing. The search also allows various search options as:
* A quick search of words while you type
* A ‘fuzzy filter’ when you are not sure of the correct spelling of a word
* A ‘keyword’ search for finding key words within compound words
* A wild card search function ('*' or '?') which can replace a letter or entire parts of a word.
A LEARNING TOOL
The dictionary app includes a number of features which help you to grow your vocabulary further:
* A ‘Favorites’ feature allows you to create your own categories and lists of words from the extensive library, which includes all cross-curriculum words
* History list to help you easily review the last visited words.
* Discover more about language with the special language notes
* See words in context with example sentences
A mobile dictionary application from MobiSystems with content from Oxford University Press.