xyzmo Signature Capture 2019.213.1827.0 AppXBundle for Windows Phone
Free Productivity app
**Sign PDF Documents Right On Your Windows Tablet, PC, Surface and Windows Phone** Key Features: * Natural signing experience like pen on paper — While signing on the screen the signature is displayed ... Read More > or Install Now >
xyzmo Signature Capture App / Specifications
- • Version: 2019.213.1827.0
- • Price: Free
- • Content rating: None
- • Requirements: Windows Phone 8.1
- • File name: xyzmo-signature-capture.appxbundle
- • Rating average
- 0 out of 5
- • Rating users
- • Total downloads
- • Current version downloads
- • Updated: February 14, 2019
xyzmo Signature Capture / Screenshots
xyzmo Signature Capture / Description
**Sign PDF Documents Right On Your Windows Tablet, PC, Surface and Windows Phone**
* Natural signing experience like pen on paper — While signing on the screen the signature is displayed without delay and accurately like signing with a pen on paper.
* 'xyzmo' does not require an internet connection
* Forensically identifiable signatures — xyzmo Signature Capture records the signature of a person using all available parameters, such as acceleration, speed, and rhythm. If there is a dispute about a captured signature, an expert tool is available to forensically analyze the biometric characteristics of the captured signature.
* Document binding - When a signature, including all these biometric parameters, is captured locally on the device, it is safely embedded using an asynchronous public key encryption and uniquely bound to the target PDF document. Copy/paste attacks can thus be easily detected.
* No proprietary e-signature technology: xyzmo is based on the open PDF standards and true digital signatures
* No vendor lock-in: You don't need to come to the xyzmo website to check the validity of documents
* xyzmo Signature Capture is part of the SIGNificant platform which allows you to choose the ideal e-signature deployment and integration for any type of process or channel. You can deploy locally or server-based, on-premises or in our private cloud.
Please contact us at email@example.com if you are interested in our SIGNificant platform or want to integrate the capabilities into your own app. Alternatively you can call us at +1-201-205-291-8 or +43-7229-88060.