Secure access to virtual desktops and enterprise apps.
Secure access to SaaS and Web apps.
Intelligent capabilities to organize, guide, and automate tasks.
Remote access from anywhere on your Windows device.
Citrix Files integration along with SSO.
Secure internet browsing capability.
1. Certain Workspace features like Microsoft Teams Optimization, App Protection, Generic USB Redirection, etc. are unavailable on the Microsoft Store version of this application.
2. All features are supported on the Win32 version of the application available from https://www.citrix.com/downloads/workspace-app/windows/workspace-app-for-windows-latest.html .
New in this release (Version - 22.7):
Background blurring or effects for Microsoft Teams optimization with HDX
Citrix Workspace app for Windows now supports background blurring and effects in Microsoft Teams optimization with HDX.
You can either blur or replace the background with a custom image and avoid unexpected distractions by helping the conversation stay focused on the silhouette (body and face). The feature can be used with either P2P or conference calls.
This feature is now integrated with the Microsoft Teams UI/buttons. MultiWindow support is a prerequisite that requires a VDA update to 2112 or higher. For more information, see Multi-window meetings and chat.
Admin and user-defined background replacement is not supported.
The background effect doesn’t persist between sessions. When you close and relaunch Microsoft Teams or VDA is reconnected, the background effect is reset to off.
After the ICA session is reconnected, the effect is off. However, the Microsoft Teams UI shows that the previous effect is still On by a tick mark. Citrix and Microsoft are working together to resolve this issue.
The device must be connected to the internet while replacing the background image.
This feature is available only after the future update roll-out from Microsoft Teams. When the update is rolled-out by Microsoft, you can check CTX253754 and the Microsoft 365 Public roadmap for the documentation update and the announcement.
• Package Format: MsixBundle
• Requires OS: Microsoft Windows Desktop (x86)
• Package Version: 22.214.171.124
• Last Updated: July 28, 2022
• File Size: 397.79 MB (417114002 Bytes)
• SHA1: f8364dd2e0eb871d98edfd7ce4eade092401ff8e
• SHA256: 7feab3998f800a8e8228bc44c8a6ce309a691274ccfe6d081ed2f5d739ce0d96
• Download Now: Click Here >
Please be aware that the Citrix Workspace MsixBundle file you are to download is hosted on the Microsoft Store CDN server. You can read more about Citrix Workspace or get it on Microsoft Store.